This competition is now closed! The winner will be announced shortly…
Hello bloggers of the world!
We are searching the globe for the worst window views! Does your house, flat, business or pad look out onto a sewage plant or has a new development shot up next door so now you’re looking out onto bricks? If so, or if you have any other terrible views, let us know and you can win a Kindle Fire HD!
What is the competition?
This competition is exclusively for bloggers. We are looking for you to write a quick post on your own blog, about the worst view from any window you’ve ever had to live with – past or present. Adding photos would be great but not essential, as your great writing skills can paint the picture for you.
How to enter:
- Write a post on your blog about your worst window view – add a photo if you have one!
- Mention this competition in your post – worst window view
- Add a hyperlink back to the Wooden Blinds Blog or Website – www.wooden-blinds-direct.co.uk
- Leave a comment on the competition page of the wooden blinds direct blog linking to your completion entry
The Kindle Fire HD
Thin, light and portable. Beautifully simple, with no set-up required and no software to install
- Access to over 22 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, and magazines, plus tens of thousands of popular apps and games such as Cut the Rope HD, Angry Birds Space HD,Skyscanner, Jamie’s 20-minute meals and Auto Trader
- Ultra-fast web browsing and e-mail over built-in Wi-Fi, with integrated support for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, and more, as well as Exchange calendar, contacts, and email
- Long battery life, with over 11 hours of reading, surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music on a single charge
Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – with an Amazon Prime membership, Kindle device owners can choose from more than 200,000 books to borrow for free with no due dates, including current and former top sellers in the Amazon.co.uk Kindle Store and all 7 Harry Potter books.
For more information see here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-fire-HD-tablet/dp/B0083PWAWU
The winning entry will also be featured on the Wooden Blinds Direct blog and we will even link back to your blog. So there are lots of reasons to enter and share your entry with us, so what are you waiting for…
Terms & conditions
- The promoter is interior goods direct ltd. whose registered office is at Interior Goods Direct Limited, Unit 2 Jubilee Way, Grange Moor, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF4 4TD2.
- Employees of Interior goods direct ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Instructions for entry into the competition and details of how to enter can be found above.
- Closing deadline for entry will be midnight on (12/04/2013) After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner can be found above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges who will be managing the competition.
- The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will contact the winner to arrange delivery of the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The compeition is featured omn ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions website.