Wooden Blinds Direct is a subisidiary of Interior Goods Direct Ltd, strives to make it's website accessible by all.
In keeping with our policy of providing high levels of customer satisfaction, and our obligations under the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act), we strive to ensure that our website is accessible to people who have visual, hearing, motor or cognitive impairments.
Maintaining the accessibility of our website is a core aim of Roman Blinds Direct and we will try and ensure that it is compatible with a broad range of operating systems, browsers, and specialist assistive technologies.
As a standard, we employ the following methods to ensure that our site is accessible to as many people as possible:
- A commitment to using plain English in all our written content to ensure easy readability
- The use of a hierarchy of heading markups i.e. an <h1> tag for main headings, <h2> for secondary headings etc. which makes it easier for screen readers to work out the structure of a page.
- We do not use all-capitals for emphasis.
- All our website text should be compatible with a variety of text-to-speech software applications.
- Our dedicated customer service staff are available should you require any assistance with using our website. Contact Page.
Helping you make your computer easier to use
To find out more about making your computer more accessible and easy to use, have a look at AbilityNet's website. They have a range of tips and suggestions relating to accessibility issues.
If there is an instance when our site does not meet the need of a specific disabled user group we will make changes to our current content, wherever appropriate, so that we can become more inclusive to a wider audience. Please Contact Page if this is the case.